Monday, 3 October 2011

Homemade Airgun Pellet Maker

The NOMAD

I Now Make an 

all in 1 Pellet Making Kit 

that doesn't need  a vice

Take a look here:-

http://nomad-pelletmaker.weebly.com/

 

*********************************************************


Here are a few Pics from 

 My older Style Pellet Maker The Mk2

  For Latest Design- 


Steel Tipped Pellets 
(ball bearing) Cast with Mk2
Plain Lead Pellets With Mk2

 
 Close up of Steel Tiped Pellets

 *****************
My Airgun Pellet Maker Mk1


This Is  My Airgun Pellet Maker,  I Made At Home On  A Small Chinese Lathe, It Is Made From Stainless Steel .
This is For ,177 And .22 Size Pellets But You Can Make Any Size By Changing 2 Parts.

see my latest video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4G1C3--oKdk







All The Parts
Pellet Moulds .177 - .22 (Parts That Can Be Changed To Make Other Size Pellets)









































5 comments:

  1. That is awesome work but how to make the mold ? where to get the items or how to make them?
    thank you in advance and please keep posting such awesome work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks For The Positive Feedback. I Came Up With The Idea About A year Ago And Had Just Bought A Small Chinese Lathe. It Is Essential To Have Access To A Lathe To Make This Devise. If You Look At My Other Video On Youtube Pellet Maker Part 2 It Shows More Detail Of The Mould. I Would Have Liked To Make And Sell These But I Just Dont Have The Time.

      Delete
  2. is there any way you could make me one just name the price would love to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi
      I have just started making a new and better version of the pellet maker here is the link

      http://airgunpelletmaker.weebly.com/

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete